Sunday, September 14, 2014

September 8, 2014

"The Way Life Should Be"

Dear Family,

I don't know what we did to deserve all of these blessings and success, but it is amazing. We got a new investigator who is super prepared, and 2 appointments set up for next week for potential investigators that we have already taught the restoration to. Heavenly Father is just placing people in our paths. I almost expect it now. Something that has really helped me is when I came to the realization that these people are being prepared, and God is doing it, not me. So all I have to do is offer it to people and if they are ready then they will accept it. I don't need to plan out this perfect door approach; if they are prepared they will listen. This really took the burden off of me. 

Life is good. Not much more to say about it. It is just great, spiritual, close to God, holiness, and joy. 

We have a meeting this week in Machester so I don't have much time to write. Love you all!

Sister Lassen

No comments:

Post a Comment