Tuesday, May 28, 2013

May 27, 2013

She Isn't Kidding!

I don't have a lot of time!...


[I don't know if it was the Memorial Day Holiday or something else, but we only got one paragraph this week!]


Dear Family,
 So this week we got to teach the first lesson to a brand new investigator. He is so ready for the gospel. He says that he is drawn to how all of the Mormons have a "glow."  I just hope that I don't mess everything up! The last thing that I have time to tell you is the scariest movie would be about a fisher cat. They make the worst noise and will attack a full size dog.
Love you all!
Sister Lassen

Fisher Cat--not really a cat (or even feline)--a member of the weasel family
[And for your enlightenment click here to learn what a Fisher Cat is, and for nightmare inducement here is a YouTube video of the fisher cat sound.  Yes, it would make the scariest movie of all time.  The new things to which a mission can expose you!]



[P.S.  I updated the "She's Arrived" post of May 8--included the letter Bethany wrote when she arrived at the Mission Home in New Hampshire.  It is fun to read her first impressions!]

No comments:

Post a Comment