Friday, May 3, 2013

May 3, 2013--Just found this video that Dad took!

How often do you get exciting news while you're snowboarding?

At the end of February and early March, Bethany, her brothers, and her dad went to Jackson Hole to snowboard and have some "business bonding."

My friend, Catherine Blickenstaff texted me on Mar 1 to tell me that her husband, the Stake President, had checked that morning, and found out the Bethany's mission had been assigned that day.

So of course I had to text her to give her the good news.

Here is the link to see Bethany snowboarding right after that text and hear the excitement in her voice!




2 comments:

  1. It says the video is private? Thanks for updating the blog. I saw on the Churches website that Bethany is getting a new mission president in July. She'll hardly have the one she starts with. That happened to me as well. New mission presidents are wonderful. They are charged and ready! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm I'm new to the whole "posting video" thing. I'll have to check it out. Yes--new mission pres! We read about him in the Church News. The current mission pres (or his wife, anyway) has a blog that has been fun to read. I'm dying to hear from her, since she flew out yesterday!

    ReplyDelete