Tuesday, December 10, 2013

December 9, 2013

Dear family,


What an amazing week. 


Love,
Sister Lassen


[to which I replied… "Wha?!?!?!??!  This will NOT do!"  Thankfully, she instantly continued...]


Just Kidding, but it was amazing

So this week I feel like after all the work that we have put in the past 7 weeks we are finally making progress! Our mission president focus is on helping every member have a significant missionary experience in a year. So that is what we have been working on. Not just because of our mission president, but because we love them to death and want to help them, you know, follow the prophet! No big deal. 

It has been so much fun because we get to carol to so many people. And the best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear... and talking about Christ.

Man, I really need to write down what I was going to tell you all because I really don't know what to tell you. It was a fun week.  I got to sing, meet with a lot of less active members, tract, help members with missionary work, and contact referrals. All that good stuff and more, like petting a pony, yelling at dogs, eating good food, and pretending to laugh at the Elder's jokes. 

Love you all!

Sista Lassen

No comments:

Post a Comment