Monday, June 30, 2014

June 30, 2014

Vacation is Over

Dear Family,

After two short transfers I am getting transferredI have been so blessed to serve in Laconia. This has been a really busy, spiritual, and exciting area. It showed me how important it is to have the members be ready for missionary work. The work moves forward when the members are ready. We are just here to help them. Hopefully I won't get transferred ever again. That would be nice. I hate transfers.

The work has been going great. Investigators progressing, new people popping out of no where, and teaching like crazy. It has been sweet. 

This week I also got to go on an exchange with SISTER ESCOBAR! If you don't remember, she was my second companion. And she was waiting for her visa. After all this time she finally gets to go to Brazil and I got to go on an exchange with her for her last week in the field. It was so cool to she where she and I have been to become the missionaries that we are today. The day we were together was a lot of "Remember when we were super awkward and we had no idea what we were doing?" And then we realized that we still don't know what we are doing half the time and just hope the Spirit can pop something out of our mouths. If I were the Spirit I would be like "Come on, you have been doing this for over a year, now get it together!" Good thing it doesn't work like that. There is no limit to the spiritual promptings that we receive. 

Well I love you all, and we will see where I will be going soon!

Sista Lassen 

No comments:

Post a Comment