Bike Week!
![]() |
| [So THIS is what "Bike Week" means in Laconia, NH! (Just a heads up, don't google it, unless you want to see the seedy and skanky side of New Hampshire!)] |
Dear Family,
This week is Bike week in good ole Laconia, NH. So that means, lots of cops everywhere and you will be driving and there will be a group of 20 motorcycles behind you. And that's even when you live in the next town there is a consistant white noise of motorcycels. It is sweet. I think I am going to buy a bike... or maybe just a T-shirt.
Anywho back to the cooler missionary stuff.
So If you don't remeber Sister Magnusson and I shot gunned this area (meaning that we both came here at the same time) It's been the funnest thing and this week at interviews I told President Stoker that I would be happy to do it again. The coolest part is because you both don't know anyone so you have no pre judgements on anyone and you just go by the Spirit. The biggest miracle from this was a less active member, G. So, when we first got here we looked at the past sister weekly plans and it said G Wednesday- drop lesson. Which means that she wasn't progressing and they were going to take a break. The first time we met her, we felt that we should coninue to see her. And now look where she is!! Well you can't, but just believe me! She has come so far. It just shows me how much Heavenly Father loves us individually and watches over each and every one of us. And sometimes he makes drastic changes to do it.
One more story:
So, we were contacting another less active member, knocked on their door and no answer. We decided that we would knock on the surrounding houses and then go somewhere else. After we had done that I felt like we should do one more house, not realizing how far the next one was. When we finally got there no one was home. As we were walking back to our car another car stopped, who was it? The less active member we were trying to meet. How sweet is that? It's like this is Heavenly Father's work or something!
The work continues to move forward in this area, and I am so grateful that I get to serve here. Love you all!
Sista Lassen

No comments:
Post a Comment