We Came Back During the Day…
Dear Family,
Alright this week we have been able to put everything together. We are getting better and better! I started to be more grateful for the challenges of this area because it has really helped me to grow and to be a better missionary!
So the fun story of the week. Remember in my last letter when I told you about the man who told us to come back during the day? Well we did, and you know what?! My mind was blown! He is so open and has unanswered questions about life, and of course we have the answers. We taught him the restoration and he cried! I love when the Spirit is so strong they cry! We have a return appointment for him and I can't wait to go and teach him again. He is searching for God and knows he needs to go back to church.
This week we were able to see a bunch of less active members. I love working with less actives. It is so touching to see these people who (sometimes) want to come back, just don't know how. It is so amazing to be their "cheerleader," helping and guiding them to apply the atonement. I love being a missionary! I get to cheer people to there salVAtion! It's pretty sweet.
This week I got the real "welcome" to Maine. It has officially started to get bitter cold with high winds. Our apartment doesn't have a full length mirror, and for that I am grateful because I don't have to see how 3 layers of leggings, boots, cardigan, sweater, snow jacket, skirt, scarf, and gloves looks on me. It really is a tender mercy.
I love you all! Happy Thanksgiving!
Sista Lassen
No comments:
Post a Comment