First, a Photo From Bethany's Ward Mission Leader
So on to This Week
Dear Loved ones,
Alright so I am in a trio and my new Companion is Sister Escobar. She waiting for her visa to Brazil, and she said it could take anywhere from 2-6 months. She is the nicest person you will ever meet and she is already helping us a ton! I asked her if she knew Trent Meline in the MTC and she said she does! What are the odds?
This past week was very crazy. We drove to Manchester twice this week which sucked up a lot of time, and then with extra study time with a new companion we were not able to hit the streets as much as we usually do. It was a miracle because even with less time to work we were still able to find 2 new investigators this week! Oh yeah.
Was anyone able to see the broadcast yesterday? Wasn't it A-mazing? So what is everyone going to do to be a better member missionary? I would love to hear them just as much as you love hearing mine!
President Wilkey has changed how I read the scriptures by having us insert our names when it says "ye," "we," "you," etc. So I was doing that when I was reading about the stripling warriors. Alma 57:19-27 is so sweet. When I read it I changed the wording to be the missionaries are the warriors.
![]() |
| Not enough Sister Missionaries in this drawing! |
In 21 it says that they perform every word of command with exactness according to their faith. Every single one of them had wounds at the end of the war. This is like us. A mission is not easy and it will be painful sometimes, but from the miracles of God we will come out not only alive, but with strength and power. In 27 it says, "they are young, and their minds are firm and they do put their trust in God continually." Missionaries are young, but our minds are firm and we will forever put our trust in God.
I love you all and miss you!
Sista Lassen


No comments:
Post a Comment