California, Here I Come
Dear Family,
Yesterday was so cold. Heavenly Father knows that I was not built for New England Winters. Later this week there is suppose to be a big snow storm. Too bad I am going to miss it.
It was a great last week. We had Zone Conference and we got to watch Meet the Mormons. I had my exit interview. It was fast Sunday and I got to bear my testimony one last time. I ate maple creamies. I dropped it low with my companion. I have lots of stories to tell. But you are just going to have to wait for the details.
![]() |
| Photo from Ben & Jerry's website |
Today we are going to Ben and Jerry's where I will take my "Death Picture," then this apple cider factory.
Tuesday we travel down to Manchester, NH for transfer meeting. I will give my Golden Truth to my fellow missionaries. We go to the temple and spend the night in the mission home.
Tuesday we travel down to Manchester, NH for transfer meeting. I will give my Golden Truth to my fellow missionaries. We go to the temple and spend the night in the mission home.
WednesdayWednesday... Wednesday you know what happens.
I read Lizzy's e-mail and she said how much she loves wearing a name tag. It is so true. That is one of the things that I will miss. Along with many other things.
I am now passing off the weekly missionary e-mail assignment off to Seestir Lassen. Make me proud, sista!
See you soon! Love you and pray for you everyday!
Sista Lassen

No comments:
Post a Comment