Thursday, April 11, 2013

March 9, 2013 7:00 pm--"You are hearby called to serve..."


I honestly do not care where I go on my mission. To me it does not matter because I will be doing the same work where ever I go. The gospel is the same from Africa to Idaho.
After watching hundreds of people open their call on youtube my day finally came, and I read

"Dear Sister Lassen,
You are hearby called to serve as a missionary of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. You are assigned to labor in the New Hampshire Manchester Mission."

One might not understand why this is the coolest mission in the whole universe, so I will explain. My middle name is Hattie. I love my middle name because it is my great grandma's name. My great grandmother Hattie Maughan and my great grandfather Howard Maughan severed their mission in the New England Mission which included all of my mission. I get to continue the mission that they served 58 years ago. If that isn't the hand of the Lord than I don't know what is.

Sister Lassen 

No comments:

Post a Comment