"I feel like I want to scream, barf and take a nap, all at the same time!
Wednesday, April 24, 2013
 |
| Saying Goodbye to Aunt Fabulous (Suzanne) |
 |
| And to Aunt Spectacular (Saundra) |
 |
We went on the BYU campus to meet some of Bethany's High School Friends--
This fashionista is a MISSION-ista! |
 |
| And here they are! Kathyn Arbon and Aricka Wilde! (Aricka's brother went to the New Hampshire, Manchester Mission, so she had some neat things to tell us about what it will be like for Bethany!) |
 |
| Anxiety reaching a fever pitch! |
 |
| Do you have all of your papers ready? |
 |
| Am I really going to do this? |
 |
"I am going to miss you so much, but I am SO PROUD OF YOU!"
(Joel gave Bethany a very sweet and special blessing before she went into the MTC) |
 |
| Dad |
 |
| Mom |
 |
| And the tears came about two minutes later as we drove away! (At least for mom--I'm sure this missionary is just fine!) |
Bethany's missionary scripture:
Alma 31:34-35
O Lord, wilt thou grant unto us that we may have success in bringing them again unto thee in Christ.
Behold, O Lord, their souls are precious, and many of them are our brethren; therefore, give unto us, O Lord, power and wisdom that we may bring these, our brethren, again unto thee.
Tears! Love the posts. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteJust like Kirsten, these posts are making me tear up also. I'm remembering my own mission, I can't wait for Bethany to have all of those great (and not so "great") missionary adventures. She is going to be such a powerful sister missionary. Her positive attitude will serve her and her companions well.
ReplyDelete