Just Crazy
Dear Family,
So this month is going by freakishly fast, and is going to go by even faster. I really just don't know what to say because this week was just crazy and they are just getting crazier and I am already crazy and it is just crazy.
Like listen to this: The same day that we were yelled at to get off someone's property is the same day that was the most spiritual day ever. We had dinner with a family in the ward and one of them really opened up about all of the regret and sorrow that he has been feeling, looking to us for the answers. It was one of those times where you just say what comes to your head (by the Spirit) and then when you leave you have no memory of what you just said.
For this past week we made a goal to find 2 new investigators, which is a lot for us. So we were praying and praying that we would not only make this goal, but find those that have been prepared. Then on Tuesday I had no desire or motivation to go tracting, so of course we prayed! At the end of the prayer I got the "I am the Tiger" song stuck in my head. So my companion and I started singing that as we walked down the street and the second person that we saw and talked to.... new investigator. mind blow. blessing. #godanswersprays. The next day we also found another investigator and made our goal.
Oh, another story about prayer this week. So we have this person that we met who has potential to take the lessons, but is "too busy with work." I'm not bitter. Anyways so we stopped by and talked and before we left we asked if we could bless her home. She agreed and I said the prayer. As I prayed you could feel the Spirit come stronger and stronger and know that she felt the Spirit and he told her to remember the feelings that she was feeling. I said other stuff but I don't remember, because it wasn't really me saying it.
One more person I want to tell you about. Marybeth. I just love her so much. I can't get enough of her. She is one of my kindred spirits... even if she doesn't like my nail polish.
I'm off to another busy week! I love you all!
Sista Lassen

We love you SO much Bethany aka Sista Lassen! Just reading your positive, peppy letters refreshes me and helps me want to be better. Thanks for sharing your tender mercies and miracles and answers to prayers. Have a great week! Love you,
ReplyDeleteAunt Debi