"Aren't You a Little Old for SpongeBob?"
This week was full of ups and downs. Well, the only down day was Saturday. No one was home and no one wanted to talk to us. And we had an appointment with a new investigator who I was so pumped to teach because when we met her I could just tell how much she needs the gospel. But sadly when we knocked on her door and told her who it was she said she "didn't want to be bothered." After we left I thought, "what kind an answer is that? You don't want to be bothered with the best thing that could have ever happened in your life?"
It was hard because you just love the people you come in contact with on the first day, and you just want to help them and they won't let you!!! DDAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! Life of a missionary
On the upside we had dinner with the Davis' this week, who I am in love with. During the dinner they were talking about how terrible the cartoons that their grandchildren watch, one of them being spongebob. And I, not thinking, said that I love that show. And Cheese and Crow. You should have seen the look on their faces!!!! They started yelling about how mean spongebob is poking people in the eyes and he only feeds his pet once a day! I was laughing so hard.
This week was also awesome with the members doing missionary work! We had a dinner with one of the members and we were going to commit them to invite someone to church. Before we got to the lesson they told us how they had already invited their friend to church and was coming!
I can't believe it but the leaves have been changing in the past few weeks. When I see them I think of in the movie Hercules when they are changing Hercules mortal with the formula and the Panic or Pain says, "It's changingggggggg!!!" It is really fun. I love this arear!! (that's right, "arear," they really say that here!)
Miracles are happening everyday and I love my companions! Can you believe that transfer calls are this Saturday?!
Love you all!
Sista Lassen



No comments:
Post a Comment